In this course, you will find a step-by-step video guide to help you with every stage of your speech preparation.
Video Training made up of:
- 15 Sections
- 94 Separate Video Lessons
- 528 Minutes of Training Content which equates to 8.8 hours of Training
- Each Section ends with a Journal Exercise to entrench learning
- Course comes with downloadable speaking templates, notes and guides.
The 15 Sections is made up of:
- Section 1: Introduction to Speaking
- Section 2: Learning to use the stage
- Section 3: High-Level planning for speech
- Section 4: Ways to start and end talk
- Section 5: How to start with impact
- Section 6: How to incorporate storytelling
- Section 7: How to package your content
- Section 8: How to deliver content in engaging way
- Section 9: How to have stage presence
- Section 10: How to overcome fear of speaking
- Section 11: Incorporating Slide Presentations
- Section 12: How to answer questions
- Section 13: Constructing your speech
- Section 14: Special Occasion speeches
- Section 15: Conclusion
This course contains everything you will need to learn how to speak.
Your instructor is Dineshrie Pillay, a Distinguished Toastmaster, International Conference Speaker and Author of the Book Ignition: 3 Steps to Drive from Newbie Presenter to Expert Speaker.
Look no further to receive your premium presentation online training.
Your course link and training starts immediately once you have purchased this course.